Benefits of Enrolling:
By enrolling, you and your family will have access to:
- Expert advice and check-ups.
- Lower fees for your health care.
- Vaccination and health screening check reminders.
- Free appointments if you're under 14.
- Access to phone and video appointments
- Higher subsidies with a Community Services Cards.
The Enrolment Process - Print and deliver to our practice
Due to our patient numbers being almost at capacity, all patients requesting a transfer of GP within the Tauranga area are being invited to go onto a waiting list. Please contact the practice on 07 543 2221 to enquire about how you can be put onto this list.
If you are new to Tauranga, or don't currently have a doctor and would like to enrol you can download our Patient Enrolment Pack here or drop in to one of our 3 locations and pick up the forms from reception.
A separate enrolment form is required for each person. Individuals aged 16 years and over must sign their own form.
ID Documents are a NZ government requirement - Please present one of the following with each enrolment:
- NZ Passport (date expired is OK), or
- NZ Birth Certificate (ages 16 and over, add a photo ID - eg Driver Licence) or
- Overseas Passport + NZ residency visa, or
- Overseas Passport + current NZ work visa of at least 2 years’ duration
- NZ citizens without Passport or Birth Certificate – please ring us – we may be able to enrol you with other ID documents.
A Health Questionnaire needs to be filled out for persons 16 and over.
Pre enrolment online form:
If you would prefer to pre-enrol at Family Doctors using our online process, please click here.
Please note to complete the registration process you will need to visit the practice to sign in person your pre populated enrolment form. Each adult (16 years and older) needs to sign their own enrolment form.
You can choose to upload your documentation or bring it in with you.
See the enrolment process for information on what documentation is required.
The First Appointment
After your medical file from your previous GP has arrived, we will ask you to make a New Patient appointment with a nurse. We cannot normally see you until notes from your previous GP have arrived.
The nurse appointment is up to 30 minutes long and she will go through your medical records with you. Once this is completed, you can make a doctor's appointment as required.